Friday, January 13, 2012

650 Miles and running...

One more mile to go through the dark streets. Runnin' like a mutherfucker on my own two feet. But you know I never stumble or lag last. I'm almost home so I better haul ass. Tearin' up everything in sight. I'm a little crazy mutherfuckker dodging the searchlight. Now that chase, the shit, is done and ONE mutherfucker goin' crazy with A 100 miles of runnin'
Stop! stop! stop! stop! Surprise!

K, whirlwind tour this week.  Left Sky on Sunday, on a plane Monday morning, landing in Newark NJ Monday night.  Rolled into Enterprise to rent my midsize CAR, dude takes me up and says no midsizes, "what you want?  Pick anything."  K, give me that black Suburban.  Done.  Newark to Atlantic Shitty, thru New York City, to Hartford CT, to S. Dartmouth MA, to the City of Champions Brockton, to Boston and now home.  650 miles.   Now I land at SeaTac at 9, in my Silver Bullet Burban back up to Skykomish for the snow that is about to pound on us, then to Baker on Monday to qualify the We-Gnar for the Banked Slalom, to Orange County on Tuesday (9-5 Lisa, I'll be home before I'd normally be home), in the orfice on Wed, Outdoor Retarder on Thursday and Friday.  Back to the cabin for the weekend, then off to Denver for SIA for the next ELEVEN days.  Fuck...January is a wash.  Anyway, got a message from Nate that said "Lack of blog updating = lack of snowboarding. You comin up this weekend?"

So here's my weak in tweak.

Ahhh Bildoe, here he is on Sunday as I leave town delivering 4 King Salmon filets for me to ship to Emmett, although I took them and put them in my cabin freezer.  This photo is the closest Emmett will have to tasting them.  Mmmm good.
Got this photo on the flight (Alaska Air has internet on all flights!) out to the east from Martino.  300cm of snow fell in a couple of days.  This is St. Anton.  Man.
Good Rep trade show walls.
Good Rep tradeshow cabinets. 
My V-Stone Gore Tex outfit I'll be running NEXT YEAR.
Hatzzzz
Old bro's.  Wayno is back in the game selling Celtek and Spy.  "Guido, see this glove right here?  Well they finally got the fit right.  They listened to us.  The reality of the situation is...."  Classic Wanyoisms are still there.  Love ya man.
Went home to see the folks.  Moms got one of these joints hooked up on the stairs to help her out.  She got MS later in life and the ole broad refuses to slow down.  That disease is a bitch, but it's pretty inspirational to see the rents deal with it and continue to live life. 
Uncle Hughie and Moms rolling down the hall.  Again, good stuff that I miss out on being across the country.
Speaking of missing out on, check it out guy, a wicked good lobstah roll from Revere Beaches finest.
And what do you drown your lobstah roll down with?  Coffee milk guy!  Recognize.
Fuck you Nate.  Been busy.  This post is for you.  Tradeshows, driving, killah food, family and flying.  That enough?

6 comments:

  1. Grew up on UTZ potato chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:52 PM

    good on the moms to kick m.s. in the crotch!

    you just gotta keep on neck punching that fucking shit day in and day out.
    -j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that road through the snow is japan as far as i know, not a new photo either, and it was coming up these past couple weeks before the huge arlberg dumps. been making its way around being called AK (valdez this year), other euro spots (and now arlberg), japan..... i'm sure it looks similar though and i'm jealous either way, not that i can complain about the southeast AK winter we've had so far....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Hello there!I'm from South Korea. Your blog very nice. Please also visit my blog.. There is a Youtube video.Please also saw comments. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that all passes the 'why I'm not snowboarding test,' mainly the family part.

    January looks to be stacking up from all the models, ESPECIALLY later this week. I'm sure SIA will be just as fun though...

    Thoughtfully,

    -Mexican Jew that snowboards

    ReplyDelete