Monday, September 08, 2008

L8tr SD

In and out in 48 hours. Mission accomplished too. Went down to find a new So Cal rep and I’m stoked with what we walked away with. Some parting pictures from San Diego…

Tradeshow Gansta’s!

Chad
Shetler…Lost’s marketing guy and the skate portion winner of Ultimate Boarder.


Keith Wilson’s awesome shitty tats. Cobra snake and #1!


“Hey dude, you gonna wear the red sweatshirt today? Cool, me too.”


Bummed cause I couldn’t fit this piece in my backpack for the trip home. I’d love to be wearing that shit today.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Is that Schwaby behind tradeshow gangsta??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Is Schwaby reppin HitMan Fight Gear? I mean, when I think of rear naked choke holds, guilatines, and violence I think Schwaby. So it's only natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Now when I think abgout violent worm tatoos, i'm thinking Wilson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that lil bow wow?

    ReplyDelete