Monday, October 20, 2008

New I-Pod

The wife got me the new I-Pod Touch for my b-day. Yea what ever with just get the phone, bla blabla. At&T don't work in the mountains so we got Verizon. Anyway, in trying to "organize" my I-Tunes folders for my new Touch, I accidentally deleted 80gigs of music. I don't know how, so don't bother calling me a Pollack or telling me how to fix it, it's gone. Deal. So sign up for a two weeker on Itchycats and spend a solid week downloading music. It's like going to a yard sale on this site, you never know what you'll run across. For $12 I rebuilt my entire collection. So I run into an old friend of mine and his names Ice T. You may have heard of his rock band, Body Count. I've been dying to make a little shit and little fucker vid to a song or two and now with all the time on my hands and the fact that I'm feeling all creative because of the drugs...I present you with "And now Sports!"

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Good action. The Sloth Pit looks incredi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:45 PM

    GREEN LAKE X GAMES WTF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:38 AM

    Loved the one footer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:11 AM

    crip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:23 PM

    kids are throwin down....MF

    ReplyDelete