Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good drug reading






















I never thought it could happen but it did. I ran out of shit to read on the Internet. After sitting in the dude room for three days recovering, tripping my ass off on percacets, clicking on random sites it was over. I had run out of sites to visit, gossip to catch up on, message board fights to start and what not. The high light of all this clicking had to be finding this site. The dude is from Canada somewhere and he does a play by play review of each and every "Life of Ryan" episode. There's 22 posts here and I suggest you start reading them from the bottom up. Hysterical. Here's a sample of this genius's work: "Growing up I could never imagine... sharing my mom... with anyone besides my Dad and my Brothers." Dude, what the fuck. Who says "Share my mom"? That's totally not the right type of relationship to use that term with. Anyway, fuckin Gretchen breaks it to her sons that she is going out on a date. The dude Bruce, is one thousand times cooler than her ex roid-rage douchebag husband. Good for Gretchen. Get the dust knocked off that old pussy.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    didn't Tool Time get taken off the air yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 PM

    Life of Ryan Season 3 - Let's do this!

    Hi All,
    I want your help. I know everyone’s looking forward to a third season. Support from ALL my fans out there CAN make this happen.
    Next season I want to bring you into MY LIFE, MY WORLD, and MY WAY. Look forward to more skating, more parties, and life without the parents.
    If you want a season 3 then email MTV and let them know!

    Email: lifeofryan@mtvn.com
    Peace,
    Ryan Sheckler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:56 PM

    i'd rather email to have the last two seasons stricken from the record, and see that whiney little dild punched in his wee pussy. biggest goof ever. fuck that kid and his whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:06 PM

    They need to do a reality show about me porking all the hot sk8r boyz out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:41 PM

    hahahahaha
    "Were people who talked shit on Wham! "haters"? Or is it just that Wham! fuckin sucked?"

    pure gold jerry. thanks for the link to that kids site. he is funny shit

    drjcv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Sorry Tonto, I don't believe Ryan is not turned on by monkeys. Check the zoo, I heard there is a Silverback in heat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahaahh thanks for the nod man. I actually quit doing the reviews because I couldn't stand watching the episodes anymore. Also it all became way too easy to hate on Sheckler, so I've moved onto more original pastures.

    Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete