Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Simple Pleasures

















We got one bathroom here at work. Kind of bullshit too. The people next door have their own crapper but for some reason the dudes always roll into the one in the hall and take care of their business. Whatever, anyway every once in a while I’ll roll into the reading room and it will be hot. Like someone cranked the heat up to 80+ in there. Instantly the number 1 turns into a sit down 2. I’ll be sitting there sweating my ass off reading and the scene from Boogie Nights always pops into my head, the one where Floyd Gondolli’s talking to Jack Horner about VHS over film: “I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy.” Forget the hot butter in my ass, I’ll take a hot ass bathroom, that’s something that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment