Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Big Black










Brown Santa delivered this gift Monday. A wardrobe of Big Black gear for the week. 5 of the dopest BB shirts, all in black, XL, along with the bonus bandana. Serious flava for this cracka. Why you axe? Well in cleaning out my Outlook address book I stumbled upon one of our former reps, Doug Coger’s name. Doug worked with us way back when and was top notch. Kind of a wakeboarder mixed with a football meathead but nothing but hard work and good sincere times came from him. Doug took on DC many years back and somewhere along the way got tangled with Big Black. Together they developed the brand. Well back to the Outlook part, a quick email to Doug said something like, “Dude, I am a fan of Rob and Big. Wow, never thought it but that shit puts a huge smile on my face.” …and a couple of weeks later, ho ho ho Santa Coger delivered me these goods. The kit for the week is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Dope huh? Thank God he didn’t send me anything with all over prints, cause I was talking with Josh from Zumiez the other day and he informed me that the All Over Print craze is dead. That sucks, no more ice cream prints or that scissors all over crap.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:47 AM

    dude, they even sent you big black's lazy eye ? yeaaaah bernie mac is in the house ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Top Gun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:08 PM

    That's a cool looking Robot Food poster in the background. Got any extras???!!!

    ReplyDelete