Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Can't we all get along? Yes.


Was flipping thru the blog looking at comments and came across this one from Stephan at Spacecraft. Stoked. Thanks Steph.


"yo, i just wanted to apologize for the bad style, my name is stefan hofmann i am one of the owners and art men of spacecraft, we do not endorse this, its dumb. Stickers are a way of getting design out for us an interaction, this is not what we are promoting or pushing in any way, just wanted to say I was sorry for the bad style, I don’t know who stuck it but I will get the word and lash them accordingly, I love your companies, rock on"


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    hugs and a reach around for everybody, eh. I mean fuck, right as we were starting to really talk some quality shit up in thiz joint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:24 PM

    I think ol Stephan saved himself from a future involving "have a drink that was stirred by my cock".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Devun Walsh got the cock stirred drink. http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/3314/3668/1600/devunw-drink.jpg This photo shows Dev really stoked that I bought him a "rye and coke." He wasn't that stoked the next morning when I showed him how it was stirred not shaken. http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/3314/3668/1600/dirtydickdevun.jpg

    ReplyDelete