Friday, September 21, 2018

See ya later MiloGator



This last week with the kid was pretty good.  He called me at 11:30AM on Monday, as he was working in the warehouse at C3 and said "where are you?"  I'm coming back from SCCA, will be there in a minute, whats up?  "I'm wanna go biking, lets go."  Off we went to Raging River and got some.
Twenty years from now I'll remember that ride way more than I'll remember all the shit I had to do at work, so fuck it I went.  Then did the same thing on Wednesday and went to Duthie Hill.

1 comment:

  1. M2 slots - M2 slots | Jtmhub.com
    The jackpot slots machine is a highly 제주 출장안마 popular slot machine by many players. 화성 출장마사지 This 부산광역 출장샵 slot machine is powered by the best 고양 출장안마 software providers and players from 양산 출장마사지 around the world.

    ReplyDelete