Monday, December 25, 2017

Poopy Pants

A pictures worth a 1,000 words?  Well here’s the cliff notes version of what this picture doesn’t tell you.  First I forgot my blue coat on my way out the door to the hill at 8AM.  The hill was packed so my wife had to drive it up to me.  Yes I have a backcountry backpack on but no I don’t have a beacon on as I forgot that in the truck while scrambling to find my forgotten coat.  Once I had hiked 60 flights of stairs (FitBit) to make my way out to the spot we were going too, I went over the bars head first into a tree well and was stuck face down for 15 minutes.  I was screaming “HEYYYYYY!” at the top of my lungs but the skiers on the cliff above me didn’t come to my rescue because apparently when your stuck in a tree well you yell “HELP” not “HEY.” While in the tree well, I went to relieve myself of some built up gasses in my body and ended up blowing solids in my underwear.  And now with this photo, I’m making a pow turn down the cliff line my kid jumped because he called me from the landing and said “Dad, don’t let them pressure you into anything.” Yea, ain't it a pretty picture?  Merry Christmas.  Photo: Brian Schaefer

Mike Toohey Photo: Brian Schaefer
 WeGnar Photo: Brian Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment