Monday, April 24, 2017

SO TiTS closing weekends @ Stevens Pass


The last two closing weekends at Stevens Pass have been pretty TiTS. Yea it's been raining, yea it's been snowing, yea we've had maybe 4 sunny days this season, but when its wet out, its soft out. I don't get it how we as an industry push the sunny, powdery, extreme days of being on the mountain when some of the best times I've been on them I've had a plastic bag on over my Gore-Tex coat and used a squeegee every run on my goggles.  If we payed attention to the weather channel we'd never be on the hill.
These past two weekends Corey Wilson, Austin Buza, Austin Vizz, Joe, Milo & Mac put the Stevens Pass parks to good use before the lifts stopped running during the 2016-17 season.  And we had to wear plastic bags to keep from being soaked thru.  All the specks you see in the video, that's water.
Thank you Stevens Pass management, staff, and parks crew for a killer year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment