The production manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of production: working closely with internal and external product managers, developers, designers and production groups to insure on-time and accurate deliveries of samples and production.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Daily communication with overseas factories and distributors.
- Ensure, in collaboration with design teams, that schedules are established early and executed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage the product production from development to sales samples through to bulk production.
- Organize costing details: negotiate with vendors in order to meet wholesale and gross margin targets while maintaining product quality and deliverability.
- Create and maintain P.O’s by collecting and managing international distributors orders and shipping details.
- Create and maintain production tracking details to ensure correct and on-time delivery.
- Work closely with in-house developers to insure PP and TOP’s are being received from factories for on time deliveries.
- Manage incoming PO’s from customers, provide weekly WIP reports and work closely with customer’s production team to ensure all minimums and production details are addressed.
- Responsibility for all offshore logistics.
- Work with C3 accounting department to prepare all associated invoices and shipping documents.
- Special projects as they arise or are assigned as management sees fit (anything is possible).
Candidate must be self-motivated, highly organized, detailed oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and work independently as well as participate in a team-based product development process. Must be deadline driven and able to partner with team to create procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
- 3+ years minimum experience in production management with some project management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially intercultural.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- MAC computer experience preferred.
- Domestic and international travel required.
Submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org