Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catholic School Vids Rule


The principal of Milo's Catholic School asked him if his Dad could "whip up" a video of him snowboarding to show the entire school during the awards ceremony tomorrow. "Sure, my Dad does video's all the time, no problem." Well a Catholic School video for kindergarteners to 8th graders, along with a token Nun and Priest is a LITTLE different than the video's I'm used to "whipping" up. 20 hours of work later we have this. No problem.
Milo dedicated this to our fallen friend, Chris Rudolph. R.I.P.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:00 PM

    Nice work Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely.
    I'm tearing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those early vids are NL. I love the digger/cry cut. Classic. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:45 PM

    i am ordaining this video a classic; full of original sin one-footers, an almost sinless five and a body that could launch to christ. amen.

    -j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are lots of activities that you can come up with in a place where there is snow and I am sure that even children will enjoy even the simplest game of "snowfight" because of the cool and relaxing environment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work, WWD. Really diggin seeing his progression through the years. Good stuff, man. Remember, it's better to crap on company time....word's from a wise Pollack. 20 hours in the C-3 Edit Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome.

    I was up at Stevens a few weeks back when a pack of groms came blasting through the park. For some reason I thought, "I wonder if that's Milo..." Just then I noticed the kid in front one foot over the rainbow box and thought, "Yup, that's Milo." :)

    ReplyDelete