Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WINNER

See, people ACTUALLY do win shit. Last year I axed for help on ideas for this years Super Pro Binder and well...Ben was the inspiration. Enjoy the Force Teams. Thanks dude.

From: Ben Burwell
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 1:05 PM
To: Johan Malkoski
Subject: RE: Union SuperPro Form Bindings Question

I’m thinkin a colab similar to what you did with Airblaster in that each binding is different that the next. So each pair is a mix / match of colors (ladders, ratchets, straps, highbacks etc..) Here’s a link to something I saw on ebay so give an idea.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-2010-Union-Force-Custom-Bindings_W0QQitemZ250508141275QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSnowboarding?hash=item3a5372e2db
I’d like to see a cyan colorway in that line up as well. I’m pretty stoked on the force as the model to run this on but the SL high back on it is pretty legit too. Also the more colors you can mix the better this ebay example is pretty dope but incorporating more colors in the set up would be better. Celsius boots ran this idea in their cirrus line as a limited edition aka way to use leftovers to make boots and they turned out pretty well. And I’ve seen some franken binders on c3 that are sick too. Maybe just take it from there. Thanks for asking for input and for making the greatest bindings on the planet, my homies and I are so stoked you guys are around!
Ben

1 comment:

  1. I HAD EASILY FOUR WAY SICKER IDEAS AKA THIS SHIT WAS RIGGED

    ReplyDelete