Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roadrunner

This beast sits down the road right where I ran the stop sign the other day. Every time I look at this thing, shit goes awfully wrong in my pants as THIS was the car I learned how to drive in. 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner with a 383 Magnum and a 4 speed Hurst shiftah. I was like 13 or so and pops thru me in the drivers seat as we cruised down the back roads of "Star of the Sea Drive." I like to tell or remember the story as I was cruising in 3rd gear going all mellow and Dad said something like "don't be a pussy, get on this thing!" I hit the clutch, downshifted the bitch into second, pinned it and snapped my head into the backseat. Man, if I had this thing, Mr. Po Po Port Authority Piggy boy would never have caught me. Or if he did, he would of asked me to take him for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment