Friday, June 18, 2010

Banana Tits

I had a teacher like this in 7th grade. I think we called her Banana Tits or something like that. Funny that I don't remember much from 7th grade eXcept that I had a teacher with tits like a banana. Come to think of it, the ONLY class in my pre-college learning spree that I learned ANYTHING from really was my typing teacher my senior year. She was fresh out of college herself and had a rack that wouldn't quit. We all fought to sit at the front of the class to watch "Stacks" belt out our daily lesson. I can still type at 60 words a minute because of her tutelage. Anyway, this schmeeb evolution thru the years from Playdildo is pretty good. Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. those things are weird..in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm taking it that u wood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEVASTATING CONVENTIONAL WEAPONRY. ANYONE THAT WOULDNT PLAYS FOR ALGERIA, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Schmeebolution is incredi. They've always been great, because they've always been just the way I like em...one on each side. DAMM...For the above boobs you could use that same scale you use for building stairs...rise to run ratio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wood...............

    ReplyDelete