Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Stabbin Cabin addition

Gums and I snuck up there last week. Told the wife I was going to help him on his property with something but wanted to get this 6ft monster on the wall so when we rolled up there next I could surprise her with a "happy anniversary!" But that didn't pan out too well when I turned on the computer last night at home and this was my screensaver. The 6 year old was sitting next to me and screamed out "HOLY CRAP DAD, what the heck is that?" The little deer is from my buddy Rob who found us the cabin. The Elk was kindly donated by the HOUSE owner Jon Mag and the Gnu was shot by D.Rahlves.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    An official room of death. Very nice. Every American family needs one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see my old mans " Man Shack " take the number of dead things on your wall and times it by 4 or 5. Nothing as huge as that center piece though, things massive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet man camp. did you buy a place up in the hills?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:16 AM

    mother fucker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:48 PM

    the above comment is from johan's wife.

    ReplyDelete