Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Can ah dah

C3 Summer Sales meeting was last week. It got off to a rocky DUI start but things got fun once we got over the boarder. BTW, what the fuck Canada? Why the hell do you make it so God Damn hard to do business, spend money, vacation, what ever in your cunt tree? It's easier for Mexicans to sneak into the USA than it is for money spending Americans to get into your joint. Maybe South Park was right?

First stop was our partners No Limits.
The place is "sponsored" by Kohler for fixtures and Canadian brewed Coors Light for bappa's!
Canadian Space Needle.
Then off for a quick hello to Super Champion.
Mr. Lepore was very busy. "Man, being a pro shred doesn't sound like such a hard job these days!"
Finally we got to the Alpine Lodge that was 24 beds, 3 floors and sauna/jacuzzi packed full of comfort.
Beers on the deck.
Which led to a mellow 7 hour "Sales Meeting" the next day.
Chris had some boarder trouble but still managed to be there thanks to the world wide web.
Then off to the glacier the next day for a shred courtesy of the the Camp of Champs.
Group shot.
Jumps I rode around. Knee felt good though. Not that good though.
T-Bar that mangles your T-Bag.
Company heads were up there in force. Sean Genovese/DWD, Sean Johnson/Step Child and Max Jenke/Endevour were all up there getting done during Canada Day.
Pro shreds were there in force too. JP, Simone, Sexton, TJ, Brisse, Torstien, MFR all were getting busy.
Torstein Spinamo
Brisse Burgler
TJWhile up there, we took the opportunity to film the last C3-Superpro Clinic video's.
Hot Karl is from Montreal. His French English clinic is going to be quite interesting. "I so stoke on dis board!"
Bears under the lifts. A dude was hiking up 50 yards away too. We tried to warn him but he was like "yea and I'm sure you just saw it fighting a couger. Ha ha ha." Stupid ass, I hope he got mauled.Broadwell said he didn't get the "you need sunscreen" memo.
JF Pelchat showed up for the after shred party and unimpressed everyone. Graves was heard saying the next day "FUCK that guy!"
By the shots that were on my camera, apparently we had a party. I woke up in the top floor room, fully clothed, sneakers on, no covers over me and my hat on the pillow.
Finally back in the You Ess Ay!
Where Skyler missed his flight and had to skate the mini with Milo.
The end.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:02 PM

    because the USA treats canadians the same way, border hell.

    NAFTA, my ass. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. us-A-man2:12 PM

    I have never been caught for any crimes, yet I'm pretty sure I've got about three border crossings left until I'm kicked out of both places. They gape my ass looking around for whateverthefuck EVERY TIME...both sides do: the USAssholes and the CanadianPricks. I just got a hardcore look or something.
    Meanwhile, my friends get waved on through with exotic animals and bongs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:42 PM

    Fuck Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rule#1...always crap on company time. Rule#2...always in Canada for vacation.

    I made the trip with Lonis one time. He decided to be honest and tell the border fucks that we're cruizin into Canada to do major business. 2 excuriating hours later and a chaperoned trip to the pissa so I couldn't dump any evidence, we were on our merry way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know the scenario well. 2 years ago I got denied at the border, for what? Negligent driving charge from 98. Funny that they did not catch this during the 10 years I crossed the border when I worked for Option.

    So they treat a neg driving charge like a DUI - serious lame actions, becuase in a down economy you would think that they would loosen up on their belts and let good, hard spending yanks across the border

    We so I have to apply for a pardon from the Canadian Gov't in order to get across the border. Funny, I never get hasseled in Euroville, they don't give a rats arse

    So screw Canada, well the bureaurats at least

    ReplyDelete
  6. J.F. Palchat. there are some pro shreds I wish I never met, but I am glad I met this one. What a show. haha. "if someone passes me another beer to drink, i am gonna slam their head into the concrete, you fucking pussies" followed up with "if i said anything to offend anyone, i am sorry, i say these things out of humor"

    classic !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Fuck that Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:48 AM

    That is a pretty knarly sunburn, dude should know better, glacier, sun = wear some fucking sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. funny how we, in the u.s., let people like johnson in... yet, some of us get shunned for mistake(s) made in the past... thank god for two passports.

    ReplyDelete