Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Are you readyyyyyyyyyy!"


Mac had his first T-Ball practice for the "Thunderchiefs" on Monday and after ralling the kids into a frat house like frenzy I bolted down town to meet Sessions Joe for a mellow beer b4 the show. Joe hands me a beer and the phone rings: "Dude, what the fuck are you doing? We go on in 15 minutes. Your tickets are at will call under Jewhan Molokoski." "Fuck, I'll be right there." Guzzle the Full Sail IPA and off we roll to the Showbox. Grab our tickets and Obi Won Kanobi our asses on stage with them all access passes. The place was packed, the usual Wise fans were in attendance but something was different. Teenybopper girls lined the front row this time. Weird. Then it clicked when the second band came on, Pepper. Dudes roll onto stage, no shirts, tan with a sound some where inbetween 311 and Sublime. The room was musty with lust to say the least. The Wise needs to follow that lead next show so instead of getting shoes and beers chucked at em, panties start flying.

Notice the beers on the speaker when the band has clothes on?
Now peep the padded size "B" lace bra that replaces the brew once the shirts are removed.

2 comments:

  1. I saw Pepper in Denver and was pretty close to the stage and this chick standing behind me was yelling, "I want to FUCK you Pepper!! Whooo!" in my ear for literally their entire set.

    I've never been so close to slappin' a bitch in my life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. daaaang that's a full-on gender change in the front three rows wtf???

    Looks like two different nights...

    "Jane is a groupie..."

    ReplyDelete