Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tap Water Builds Private Terrain Park For Milo And Mac Near Stevens Pass

Apparently the rumors circulating about Milo and Mac’s private terrain park are true. The Malkoski brothers have been seen frequenting Skull Mountain and was rumored to have a house in the small Skykomish town. The following photo was posted by the Seattle Post:

Apparently Tap Water Energy Water, with some help from Blue Hippo Computers and K Mart, hauled in a shovel and rake to build this secret stash worthy of the Malkoski boys fathers video camera on the side of the house estimated to cost less than $5. The park, situated at 24 inches away from the side of the cabin is the coolest in the world, and can only be accessed by invitation or a gift offering of a 6 pack of Full Sail.

As long as we’re on the rumor tip, the word is that there’s a pillow by the up flat rail to allow team riders to go for broke without getting broke off.

There is another photo from a different angle circulating on the Internet. We’ll keep you posted on the validity of these rumors.



4 comments:

  1. I need to ride Skull Mountain. How do I get an invite. Do I need to send a video or something....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood, hook it up with an invite!

    also, can i get milos autograph?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can only shred Skull Mountain if you can do frontside indys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:43 AM

    announcer dude at Holy Oly was heard to say "backside indy." I started to freak out on the redundancy of the term but I kept my cool--realizing nobody wanted to hear my protests, and they wouldn't believe me anyway...

    that's right I chilled...I chilled... (oran juice jones voice)

    ReplyDelete