Thursday, November 13, 2008

1984


Raul Pinto from Satellite had enough of all these clowns doing reverse camber done wrong. He said "banana's belong on Sundays!" So he brought out his 84 Sims F.E. and wrecked shit. Then traded it in for a Horrorscope. Ahhhhrrrrggggg, RCDR!
Me...I rode a pretty cool eco friendly board from K2, that costs 7 bills. Yikes. Mike D said that I smelt like a fryerlator going down the hill. I didn't leave any tracks in the snow either cause my carbon footprint was so minimal. So to keep pace with that, I'm leaving the rental car in the parking lot and hitching back to Denver International Airport.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    hippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    Sweet. Besides the Sims Terry Kidwell, I've always wanted to get one of these...again. The black Sims 1500 FE was my first shred stick in 1986. My apartment burnt down in 1988 and I lost everything. All I really had was a bong, a stereo, and the Sims. The next stick was a Morrow Spoon then it was game on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eco friendly is so Chic!

    ReplyDelete