Thursday, May 15, 2008

You have won the Daron Rahlves Ski Video Contest!!










Hi Mac,
Congratulations!!! Daron Rahlves has selected you as the BONUS winner of his ski contest on the Loop’d Network! We need to get your address so that we can send you a very special gift from Daron! Please reply to me via email with your address and I will get this out to you ASAP.
Sincerely,
Stephanie
P.S. you are adorable!!

Stephanie,
Mac is so pumped! Thank you guys. He’s not adorable, he’s handsome!
Here’s a shipping address:

Johan

Hi Johan,
Glad to hear little handsome Mac is pumped. Daron would love to give him a call personally to tell him how much he enjoyed his video, so if you’d like, please send us your number and a good time to call and Daron will give Mac a ring!
Best,
Stephanie

Uhhhh, unfortunatly we saw pictures of Daron wearing Crocs in Alaska and we won’t allow someone like that to talk to our kid. I KNOW you understand. BTW, they were the Crocs with the fur lining. WOW!
Johan

Ooooh, bummer. Well, I should probably go ahead and send you something besides this signed poster of Daron in his Crocs then shouldn’t I? I will see what I can do.
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment