Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Whip

















The Supercross got me motivated to spend the day building my new race bike. BMX is like snowboarding where Redline is the Burton of BMX. 7 out of 8 dudes on the gate are on a Redline and last year I was one of those dudes. Which I couldn't stand. So I found something more up my ally. A small company out of Alabama that builds steel frames. Not that filling rattling aluminum shit, but nice 4130 cromo. Combo that with some Landing Gear forks and I got my summer time shred vehicle. Time to start riding this thing.

7 comments:

  1. Yaaa! Its that time of year again, looks like snowboarding is either done or winding down for most of us, gotta do something in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:23 AM

    Flights and Landing Gear, sweet.
    All you need is some valve caps and your all set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:23 AM

    Flights and Landing Gear, sweet.
    All you need is some valve caps and your all set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:36 AM

    thats sweet. i wish i still had my ld diamond back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:17 AM

    Front tube shifted also. Talk shit about Red Line and then you run their cranks, whatever. And who runs a nard guard?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:31 AM

    me likey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:29 AM

    Got the boat in for some wakeboarding? between dock and gas= keep to the bike now?

    ReplyDelete