Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another



















Got this email from Jeff Wirtanen today:

"I saw your boy, FBG in the water at Rincon last week. It was kind of funny. I saw some dude coming down the line a long way off. Crazy style, really small board, arms flailing, wearing gloves, calling dudes off their waves from a long way off. As he gets closer, the Channel Islands Team Manager, Brian Aresco snakes him. That's when I notice it's Slater. I instantly laugh to myself about the Zumiez pic. A couple minutes later, he paddles 2 feet away from me and is starting to paddle for the next wave and I say "hey FBG". He kinda gives me a "whatever dude" look then it clicks and he smiles and laughs and paddles back over to me for a little bro down.
He had some hot young chick sitting on the beach, so he had to go, but it was funny shit, mang."

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:03 AM

    For the record, Sasquatch standing next to Slater is NOT Jeff Wirtanen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38 AM

    Correct, I believe that is Paul Ferral. AKA PK. If you look closely at his hands, you'll see he has a booger or some nose hairs still on his fingers as he was pulling that shit from his nose right before the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:30 PM

    where was your young hot chick on the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:39 PM

    PK!

    ReplyDelete