Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Cards


Now this is the type of shit I like. A card, with a picture showing the people that sent it. Nice job Union Binding Co.
You know what I can't stand though? Getting them generic ass cards that some dope signs their name and thinks "mission accomplished." That just don't cut it in my book, it does more harm than good.
Another thing that gets my goat when parents send Christmas cards of JUST their kids. Shit dude, I don't know your kids and don't really want to see the product of your procreation. But if you insist on sending a kid Christmas card, at least throw yourself in the picture so we can see how:
fat you got
bald you got
or big your fake rack is

Cool. Happy Festivus everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:16 PM

    It's good to see you're hunkered down, still delivering some mindless crap at 3:45 on the friday before Christmass. That's dedication, my Polish friend. Hard nose from buzzer to buzzer.

    ReplyDelete