Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Fukshop

This is what I've been dealing with as of late...since the vaca ended, which I appoligize for not posting shit from as there were a couple of good ones. Maybe later. Anyway, got a email from Emmet on Playboys History 1953-2006 that said if was 'pretty rad.' When I opened it, my screen turned all sideways and shit and then on top of it, the scroll feature kicked in and scrolled thru everything so I couldn't stop to read shit. End up orderin a new computer from Dell, but have to use Gumbys 1999 laptop in the meantime. Which has a 10" screen, super light so my freaking eyes are straining like I'm perving on some blackjack. Regardless, after a 2 week vacation in MA, the Tacklebox is back. Spraying shit like a lactose intolarant man does after a chocolate frappe.

No comments:

Post a Comment